Get the most important digital marketing news each day.
Construction social buzz: Our top 10 social media marketing columns of 2017
The social networking marketing sphere simply doesn’t stop shifting, as brand new platforms appear and others fizzle. Our Marketing Land subscribers covered the highlights from LinkedIn, Facebook and more.
Social networking marketing is a sector with turns and twists, it’s tough to remain on your toes. Nevertheless as entrepreneurs, we rely on keeping up to date with the most recent networking trends so as to remain relevant. In the continued increase of live-streaming to the changing face of influencer promoting, plenty of developments surfaced in the social networking space in 2017, and Marketing Land’s subscribers helped us remain abreast of their most noteworthy topics.
Our readers seemed especially keen to find out more about LinkedIn’s Matched Audiences attribute, partly because it was anticipated ahead of time of its launch, but also since the stage was late to the targeting match in comparison to its rivals. Columnist AJ Wilcox explained why it’s a win for B2B players and walked us through innovative email game approaches entrepreneurs can utilize with the targeting attribute.
Meanwhile, Facebook loomed large in 2017 without doubt dominated our readers’ attention. The social behemoth announced changes to its rules encompassing ad transparency, since it continued to come under scrutiny after admitted metrics mistakes, in addition to Russian-bought advertisements during the 2016 election. Our columnists covering all you want to learn about the social networking megabeast, from the way to raise your ROI on the stage to getting on board using Facebook Shoppable Feed advertisements.
To get up to speed on the past year, check out the top 10 networking marketing columns published in 2017:
- LinkedIn’s fresh Matched Audiences attribute just shook Facebook Custom Audiences out of their water to B2B from AJ Wilcox, published on 4/24/2017.
- Why entrepreneurs ought to be focusing on Twitch from Chris Kerns, published on 1/16/2017.
- 5 Facebook algorithm hacks to up your articles promoting game from Sweta Patel, published on 9/4/2017.
- 9 methods to market on social networking from Jordan Kasteler, published on 1/3/2017.
- Facebook tests a new advertising format which puts it farther ahead of its competitors from Wesley Young, published on 9/11/2017.
- 10 applications for creating compelling content for social websites from Jordan Kasteler, published on 8/15/2017.
- 5 ways to measure the achievement of Facebook movies from Sweta Patel, published on 9/29/2017.
- 10 items you ought to do now on interpersonal websites to cultivate your small business from Will Scott, published on 2/27/2017.
- Exactly why your sociable websites audience is essential for articles promoting from Mark Traphagen, published on 10/3/2017.
- Improving the social shopping encounter: Facebook Shoppable Feed advertisements by Laura Collins, published on 2/15/2017.