Must Says is MediaShift’s everyday curation of the large tales about engineering and press from over the internet. register below to obtain these shipped to your mailbox.
1. How Le Monde is dealing with Phony Information (Jessica Davies / Digiday)
2. Donaldtrump, Publisher-in chief of the Phony Information Motion (Zachary M. Seward / Quartz)
3. The CNN Adult Shock is How Phony Information Advances (Loren Grush / The Verge)
4. Number, Euro Brokers AreN’t Behind Every Bit Of Phony Information You Observe (Mathew Ingram / Fortune)
5. Telegram Starts Telegraph, An Extended-Type Writing System (Ken Yeung / Enterprise Beat)
6. Decades of Planning Pay-Off for CNN and Ohio Herald’s Protection of Castro’s Demise (Al Tompkins / Poynter)
The article Must-Reads in Press & Engineering: Nov. 28 seemed initial on MediaShift.